The AquaFlex jumpsuit line, with super-stretch neoprene, provides the ultimate in comfort and quality. The suits are made with AquaFlex neoprene which has three times the stretch of standard neoprene, making the suit easy to get on and off and also ensures a great fit for every body shape.
- 5mm AquaFlex neoprene used throughout. This is the base thickness of the neoprene layer before the nylon outer and inner layers are added
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and hook-and-loop materials due to the tighter weave. This keeps the suit looking good and functioning well
- The inner material is ultra-soft, making these suits easy to don and doff
- Skin-in-neck seal provides for a comfortable stretch and seals out water
- Three-way zipper seal on the suit minimizes water entry to maintain warmth
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms for comfort
- The knee pads, wrist and ankles are ultra stretchy
This program is designed for the Open Water Diver to achieve their Advanced Open Water or a Specialty Rating in a more flexible way.
Ready…. Set…. Lets go Dive!
The PADI SCUBA Diver course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Course, so it is perfect for that busy individual who wants to go dive now!