Want the warmth of a full-body wetsuit with unhindered range of motion in your shoulders? Look no further, this is the wetsuit for you! Yes sir, we have a heavy-duty, 6.5mm-thick wetsuit with full legs to protect your core while keeping your arms free.
Feel & Fit
- Sculpted Silhouette Sleeves are cut to mirror a gentle, natural flexion in the elbows. This reduces bunching material at the joints, helping you move more effortlessly and comfortably
- Integrated Key Pocket A key pocket gives you worry-freedom on your dive—no need to hide a car key and hope for the best upon your return, and no one has to be left behind to guard valuables
- Step-Through Style A familiar step-through style is hassle-free
- Hook-and-Loop Closure Located on both the right and left shoulders for easy on/off
- Accommodates Boots Ankle zippers with gussets fit comfortably over boots
Warmth & Protection
- 6.5mm Thick neoprene holds body warmth in
- Strong Seams Long-lasting seams are triple-glued and blind-stitched to keep water out
- Knee Pads Embossed knee pads with sealed stitches protect against abrasion
The integrated weight system includes all weight needed for your dive, such as a weight belt, loose lead for BC, and ankle weights.
An EFR course encompasses adult, child, and infant CPR skills, as well as providing AED and First Aid training. Many divers take EFR as a prerequisite of PADI Rescue Diver or in preparation for becoming a PADI Divemaster. The EFR program meets requirements for CPR and First Aid in the workplace (OSHA Guideline 29 CFR 1910.151).