Aqua Lung’s top of the line sealed seam neoprene gloves are warm, flexible and tough.
- Closed-cell neoprene featuring gas-filled micro bubbles for maximum warmth and dexterity.
- The interior surface of palm and fingers are lined with Titanium Slick Skin (TSS). TSS is warmer, has a faster drying time, and no stink! Minimal water seeps between you and the glove, providing an excellent seal when mated up against dry suit seals.
- Ergonomically designed for the perfect fit
- Pre-curved palm minimizes hand fatigue
- Laminated woven nylon outside finish – Built to last.
- Dry Seam Construction (DSC) seams! Glued, blind-stitched, with external seam seal. Virtually no water is circulated!
Sm, Med, Lg, XXLg
We have a full size range of quality rental BC's available for everybody, from children to large adults.
Enjoy wintertime diving and visibility in warmth and comfort! Learn the necessary skills to use a drysuit. Upon completion of the Orientation class you can rent a drysuit from us and dive with a divemaster present (to rent a drysuit and take it out on your own, you must complete the drysuit specialty).
We recommend renting a 7mm Farmer John pants paired with a 7mm jacket for local diving.