Aqua Lung’s top of the line sealed seam neoprene gloves are warm, flexible and tough.
- Closed-cell neoprene featuring gas-filled micro bubbles for maximum warmth and dexterity.
- The interior surface of palm and fingers are lined with Titanium Slick Skin (TSS). TSS is warmer, has a faster drying time, and no stink! Minimal water seeps between you and the glove, providing an excellent seal when mated up against dry suit seals.
- Ergonomically designed for the perfect fit
- Pre-curved palm minimizes hand fatigue
- Laminated woven nylon outside finish – Built to last.
- Dry Seam Construction (DSC) seams! Glued, blind-stitched, with external seam seal. Virtually no water is circulated!
Sm, Med, Lg, XXLg
This program is designed for the Open Water Diver to achieve their Advanced Open Water or a Specialty Rating in a more flexible way.
**Unfortunately all activities offered in the pool have been postponed until April 15th due to North Kitsap School District's policy and COVID-19 health considerations.**
Dreaming of exploring the underwater environment of the Puget Sound (or somewhere more tropical) but don't know where to start, or if you'd even like SCUBA diving?
We have a full size range of quality rental BC's available for everybody, from children to large adults.
Tired of running out of no-decompression time underwater? Learn how to safely extend your bottom times by diving with Enriched Air Nitrox.