Aqua Lung’s top of the line sealed seam neoprene gloves are warm, flexible and tough.
- Closed-cell neoprene featuring gas-filled micro bubbles for maximum warmth and dexterity.
- The interior surface of palm and fingers are lined with Titanium Slick Skin (TSS). TSS is warmer, has a faster drying time, and no stink! Minimal water seeps between you and the glove, providing an excellent seal when mated up against dry suit seals.
- Ergonomically designed for the perfect fit
- Pre-curved palm minimizes hand fatigue
- Laminated woven nylon outside finish – Built to last.
- Dry Seam Construction (DSC) seams! Glued, blind-stitched, with external seam seal. Virtually no water is circulated!
Sm, Med, Lg, XXLg
Want to go SCUBA diving? Learn how now on beautiful Bainbridge Island, located right in the middle of the Puget Sound. Looking for a standard group class, or a customized private course, we have the options you need!
**Unfortunately all activities offered that require the pool have been postponed until April 15th due to North Kitsap School District's policy and COVID-19 health considerations.**
Enjoy wintertime diving and visibility in warmth and comfort! Learn the necessary skills to safely use a drysuit. Upon completion of the Dry Suit Specialty class you can rent a drysuit from anywhere in the world.
Headed somewhere warm and tropical for vacation? Enhance your trip and reduce your stress by learning the basics before you go! Learn how to size a mask, breathe from and clear a snorkel, proper finning technique to get you to where you want to go, effective methods for diving below the surface, and much much more.