Headed somewhere warm and tropical for vacation? Enhance your trip and reduce your stress by learning the basics before you go! Learn how to size a mask, breathe from and clear a snorkel, proper finning technique to get you to where you want to go, effective methods for diving below the surface, and much much more.
After this class you’ll be prepared to have fun and greet the tropical fish face to face.
All gear provided or you are welcome to bring your own.
Minimum age is 8 years old (no maximum age) and participants must be able to swim one length (25m) of the pool.
Available Class Dates:
- January 24 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
- January 31 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
- February 14 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
- February 24 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
- February 28 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
Tired of running out of no-decompression time underwater? Learn how to safely extend your bottom times by diving with Enriched Air Nitrox.
The integrated weight system includes all weight needed for your dive, such as a weight belt, loose lead for BC, and ankle weights.