Dive lights have come a long way in recent years, now featuring super bright and efficient LED bulbs and built in rechargeable lithium batteries. Upgrade your light today!
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Unlike the Sola 1200 Spot, the Sola 800 features both flood and spot modes, at 800 lumen and 500 lumen respectively. It makes an absolutely wonderful light for exploring our occasionally dark waters in the Pacific Northwest.
- 800 lumen flood and 500 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management.
- Standard ballistic cordura hand mount allows hands-free use.
- Multiple mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
- Hand Strap, 1 Amp Charger & Zippered Bag
Gear$36.95 – $46.95
Beach or boat, the perfect bag for any kind of water-related activity. Available in lengths of 36", 26", or 22".
With its tight 20 degree beam and 700 lumen output, the Gobe 700 Spot is an excellent compact light for finding those critters that like to hide deep in cracks.
The Light & Motion Gobe 850 Wide is lovely light for exploring the waters of the Puget Sound. With a nice and wide 60 degree beam at 850 lumen, you'll be able to make all those fabulous underwater colors pop.