Dive lights have come a long way in recent years, now featuring super bright and efficient LED bulbs and built in rechargeable lithium batteries. Upgrade your light today!
Available on backorder
Unlike the Sola 1200 Spot, the Sola 800 features both flood and spot modes, at 800 lumen and 500 lumen respectively. It makes an absolutely wonderful light for exploring our occasionally dark waters in the Pacific Northwest.
- 800 lumen flood and 500 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management.
- Standard ballistic cordura hand mount allows hands-free use.
- Multiple mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
- Hand Strap, 1 Amp Charger & Zippered Bag
The Stahlsac Molokini Regulator bag is a multi-function Regulator/Computer Carry-on Bag.
With its tight 12 degree beam and 800 lumen output, the GoBe 800 Spot is an excellent compact light for finding those critters that like to hide deep in cracks.
The ultimate waterproof flashlight conscientiously designed to go anywhere you want to be. Featuring a powerful spot beam optimized to eliminate hot spots and provide an excellent balance of beam distance and viewing angle creating the perfect light both above and below the surface. Exclusive FC (Fast Charge) Technology allows a rapid recharge ensuring GoBe is ready for every adventure.
The GoBe 500 Spot is perfect for getting up close and personal, with its 20 degree beam and 500 lumen output. Great for making the colors stand out on smaller creatures such as the shrimp and anemones.