Dive lights have come a long way in recent years, now featuring super bright and efficient LED bulbs and built in rechargeable lithium batteries. Upgrade your light today!
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Unlike the Sola 1200 Spot, the Sola 800 features both flood and spot modes, at 800 lumen and 500 lumen respectively. It makes an absolutely wonderful light for exploring our occasionally dark waters in the Pacific Northwest.
- 800 lumen flood and 500 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management.
- Standard ballistic cordura hand mount allows hands-free use.
- Multiple mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
- Hand Strap, 1 Amp Charger & Zippered Bag
Gear$36.95 – $46.95
Beach or boat, the perfect bag for any kind of water-related activity. Available in lengths of 36", 26", or 22".
The Stahlsac Molokini Regulator bag is a multi-function Regulator/Computer Carry-on Bag.
The ultimate compact light for underwater imaging, the GoBe 1000 Wide easily integrates with an action tray or compact camera housing. A smooth reflector with innovative micro-peened inset provides a wide 60° beam void of hotspots or hard edges; video is enhanced with a velvety, uniform lighting characteristic. Fast Charge electronics ensure full performance on multi-dive days and the sealed battery with external charging is the preferred platform for flood-free reliability. Bring GoBe topside as well, patented cooling design allows the light to be used at full performance in air for ultimate versatility.
The GoBe 500 Spot is perfect for getting up close and personal, with its 20 degree beam and 500 lumen output. Great for making the colors stand out on smaller creatures such as the shrimp and anemones.