This snorkel provides great benefits at a great value. Its elliptical tube shape and streamlined body reduce drag and vibration in the water, and its unique side vent virtually eliminates water entry.
- Keeps Water Out Just like its name says, a vent is positioned at the side of the tube’s top. This virtually eliminates water entry from splashes and provides a large opening for excellent purge capability.
- Hydrodynamic The elliptical tube shape reduces drag and vibration while swimming.
- Roomy Reservoir The large reservoir at the base of the tube keeps any residual water out of your breathing path.
- Easily Clips to Mask Our SecureEase™ clip makes for easy attachment/detachment from your mask.
- Eliminates Jaw Fatigue Our patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece does not necessitate clenching your teeth, reducing fatigue, even after hours of adventure. Mouthpieces are replaceable. (Available in two mouth sizes.)
Yellow, Clear, Orange
The Rescue Diver program makes the subject of accident prevention and management not only fun but extremely rewarding!
Ready…. Set…. Lets go Dive!
The PADI SCUBA Diver course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Course, so it is perfect for that busy individual who wants to go dive now!
Headed somewhere warm and tropical for vacation? Enhance your trip and reduce your stress by learning the basics before you go! Learn how to size a mask, breathe from and clear a snorkel, proper finning technique to get you to where you want to go, effective methods for diving below the surface, and much much more.
Advanced Open Water consists of 5 open water dives designed to increase your skill level and enjoyment of diving. A Navigation dive and a Deep dive are required diving. The most common choices are peak performance buoyancy, drysuit (additional fees for drysuit) Night diving, and underwater naturalist and of course boat diving when available.