This snorkel provides great benefits at a great value. Its elliptical tube shape and streamlined body reduce drag and vibration in the water, and its unique side vent virtually eliminates water entry.
- Keeps Water Out Just like its name says, a vent is positioned at the side of the tube’s top. This virtually eliminates water entry from splashes and provides a large opening for excellent purge capability.
- Hydrodynamic The elliptical tube shape reduces drag and vibration while swimming.
- Roomy Reservoir The large reservoir at the base of the tube keeps any residual water out of your breathing path.
- Easily Clips to Mask Our SecureEase™ clip makes for easy attachment/detachment from your mask.
- Eliminates Jaw Fatigue Our patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece does not necessitate clenching your teeth, reducing fatigue, even after hours of adventure. Mouthpieces are replaceable. (Available in two mouth sizes.)
Yellow, Clear, Orange
Ready…. Set…. Lets go Dive!
The PADI SCUBA Diver course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Course, so it is perfect for that busy individual who wants to go dive now!
Want to go SCUBA diving? Learn how now on beautiful Bainbridge Island, located right in the middle of the Puget Sound. Looking for a standard group class, or a customized private course, we have the options you need!
**Unfortunately all activities offered that require the pool have been postponed until April 15th due to North Kitsap School District's policy and COVID-19 health considerations.**
REACTIVATE YOUR SKILLS!
Are you a certified SCUBA diver who hasn’t dove in a few years? Well, here is your chance to review basic SCUBA skills, go over dive tables, and refresh your equipment knowledge.
An EFR course encompasses adult, child, and infant CPR skills, as well as providing AED and First Aid training. Many divers take EFR as a prerequisite of PADI Rescue Diver or in preparation for becoming a PADI Divemaster. The EFR program meets requirements for CPR and First Aid in the workplace (OSHA Guideline 29 CFR 1910.151).