This snorkel provides great benefits at a great value. Its elliptical tube shape and streamlined body reduce drag and vibration in the water, and its unique side vent virtually eliminates water entry.
- Keeps Water Out Just like its name says, a vent is positioned at the side of the tube’s top. This virtually eliminates water entry from splashes and provides a large opening for excellent purge capability.
- Hydrodynamic The elliptical tube shape reduces drag and vibration while swimming.
- Roomy Reservoir The large reservoir at the base of the tube keeps any residual water out of your breathing path.
- Easily Clips to Mask Our SecureEase™ clip makes for easy attachment/detachment from your mask.
- Eliminates Jaw Fatigue Our patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece does not necessitate clenching your teeth, reducing fatigue, even after hours of adventure. Mouthpieces are replaceable. (Available in two mouth sizes.)
Yellow, Clear, Orange
An EFR course encompasses adult, child, and infant CPR skills, as well as providing AED and First Aid training. Many divers take EFR as a prerequisite of PADI Rescue Diver or in preparation for becoming a PADI Divemaster. The EFR program meets requirements for CPR and First Aid in the workplace (OSHA Guideline 29 CFR 1910.151).
Enjoy wintertime diving and visibility in warmth and comfort! Learn the necessary skills to use a drysuit. Upon completion of the Orientation class you can rent a drysuit from us and dive with a divemaster present (to rent a drysuit and take it out on your own, you must complete the drysuit specialty).