This snorkel provides great benefits at a great value. Its elliptical tube shape and streamlined body reduce drag and vibration in the water, and its unique side vent virtually eliminates water entry.
- Keeps Water Out Just like its name says, a vent is positioned at the side of the tube’s top. This virtually eliminates water entry from splashes and provides a large opening for excellent purge capability.
- Hydrodynamic The elliptical tube shape reduces drag and vibration while swimming.
- Roomy Reservoir The large reservoir at the base of the tube keeps any residual water out of your breathing path.
- Easily Clips to Mask Our SecureEase™ clip makes for easy attachment/detachment from your mask.
- Eliminates Jaw Fatigue Our patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece does not necessitate clenching your teeth, reducing fatigue, even after hours of adventure. Mouthpieces are replaceable. (Available in two mouth sizes.)
Yellow, Clear, Orange
Advanced Open Water consists of 5 open water dives designed to increase your skill level and enjoyment of diving.
Enjoy wintertime diving and visibility in warmth and comfort! Learn the necessary skills to use a drysuit. Upon completion of the Orientation class you can rent a drysuit from us and dive with a divemaster present (to rent a drysuit and take it out on your own, you must complete the drysuit specialty).
Tired of running out of no-decompression time underwater? Learn how to safely extend your bottom times by diving with Enriched Air Nitrox.