Designed in collaboration with the US military and renowned for outstanding performance and reliability, the Apeks RK3 is a rugged thermoplastic rubber fin featuring an over-sized foot pocket to accommodate drysuit boots and a spring strap for easy donning and doffing.
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
- Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary.
Super, Large, Medium
A design based on years of research and testing, the Reveal is full of innovative features that make it our most comfortable and best-fitting mask. Explore the wonders of the silent world in this premium mask that delivers a perfect, leak-free fit.
The M-212 Ceos is a low-profile low volume two window mask that features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. The Ceos is one of the first next generation TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology combined with superior design, build quality, materials and frame construction.