A dry version of the world's best-selling snorkel, the redesigned Impulse Dry has a forward-facing valve, which allows it to close quicker than any other dry snorkel. We've updated it with a barrel shape for better streamlining and a push-button connector for attaching to your mask strap.
- Fast Valve Response Our patented Impulse Dry valve faces forward so that it closes faster. This prevents water from entering and eliminates the need to clear it.
- High Performance The excellent performance of the hydrodynamic new barrel and improved valve design have been validated through extensive Ansti testing.
- Self-Draining Easily switch from scuba back to snorkel: the self-draining purge valve prevents water entry.
- Easily Connects to Mask Push-button, two-piece connector allows you to easily attach and remove the snorkel from your mask strap.
- Eliminates Jaw Fatigue Our patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece does not necessitate clenching your teeth, reducing fatigue, even after hours of adventure. Mouthpieces are replaceable.
- Easily Switch to Regulator The flex section allows for easy positioning and will drop away when not in use.
Teal, Twilight, Orange, Pink, Black
The Rescue Diver program makes the subject of accident prevention and management not only fun but extremely rewarding!
We recommend renting a 7mm Farmer John pants paired with a 7mm jacket for local diving.
**Unfortunately all activities offered in the pool have been postponed until April 15th due to North Kitsap School District's policy and COVID-19 health considerations.**
Dreaming of exploring the underwater environment of the Puget Sound (or somewhere more tropical) but don't know where to start, or if you'd even like SCUBA diving?
Advanced Open Water consists of 5 open water dives designed to increase your skill level and enjoyment of diving.