A dry version of the world's best-selling snorkel, the redesigned Impulse Dry has a forward-facing valve, which allows it to close quicker than any other dry snorkel. We've updated it with a barrel shape for better streamlining and a push-button connector for attaching to your mask strap.
- Fast Valve Response Our patented Impulse Dry valve faces forward so that it closes faster. This prevents water from entering and eliminates the need to clear it.
- High Performance The excellent performance of the hydrodynamic new barrel and improved valve design have been validated through extensive Ansti testing.
- Self-Draining Easily switch from scuba back to snorkel: the self-draining purge valve prevents water entry.
- Easily Connects to Mask Push-button, two-piece connector allows you to easily attach and remove the snorkel from your mask strap.
- Eliminates Jaw Fatigue Our patented Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece does not necessitate clenching your teeth, reducing fatigue, even after hours of adventure. Mouthpieces are replaceable.
- Easily Switch to Regulator The flex section allows for easy positioning and will drop away when not in use.
Teal, Twilight, Orange, Pink, Black
Advanced Open Water consists of 5 open water dives designed to increase your skill level and enjoyment of diving. A Navigation dive and a Deep dive are required diving. The most common choices are peak performance buoyancy, drysuit (additional fees for drysuit) Night diving, and underwater naturalist and of course boat diving when available.
An EFR course encompasses adult, child, and infant CPR skills, as well as providing AED and First Aid training. Many divers take EFR as a prerequisite of PADI Rescue Diver or in preparation for becoming a PADI Divemaster. The EFR program meets requirements for CPR and First Aid in the workplace (OSHA Guideline 29 CFR 1910.151).