The Light & Motion Gobe 850 Wide is lovely light for exploring the waters of the Puget Sound. With a nice and wide 60 degree beam at 850 lumen, you'll be able to make all those fabulous underwater colors pop.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Smooth 60 degree flood beam is perfect for times where a wider beam is more useful than a tight spot, like base camp, taking video or photos, or for illuminating a wide area.
- 850 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Innovative design allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility.
- Waterproof to 120 meters.
- Engineered with the highest level CREE LEDs and optimized firmware.
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs.
- Lanyard, USB Charge Cable
Save big by getting all your needed snorkeling gear in one convenient package!
Dive lights have come a long way in recent years, now featuring super bright and efficient LED bulbs and built in rechargeable lithium batteries. Upgrade your light today!
With its tight 20 degree beam and 700 lumen output, the Gobe 700 Spot is an excellent compact light for finding those critters that like to hide deep in cracks.