With its tight 12 degree beam and 800 lumen output, the GoBe 800 Spot is an excellent compact light for finding those critters that like to hide deep in cracks.
The ultimate waterproof flashlight conscientiously designed to go anywhere you want to be. Featuring a powerful spot beam optimized to eliminate hot spots and provide an excellent balance of beam distance and viewing angle creating the perfect light both above and below the surface. Exclusive FC (Fast Charge) Technology allows a rapid recharge ensuring GoBe is ready for every adventure.
In stock (can be backordered)
- Regulated lumen output certified by the FL-1 Standard provides verified performance
- 12º spot beam is void of any distracting artifacts or hard edges in the center
- Custom optics increases light penetration to aid in low visibility applications
- Accurate multi-color battery status indicator is easy to see underwater and gauge remaining runtime
- Compatible with all GoBe interchangeable lightheads allowing quick beam changes and light versatility
- Mounting options include Loc-Line, Ball, YS, Bar, and Handstrap ensuring GoBe can mount anywhere
- Fast Charge technology enables light to go from fully drained to full in 3 hours
Designed in collaboration with the US military and renowned for outstanding performance and reliability, the Apeks RK3 is a rugged thermoplastic rubber fin featuring an over-sized foot pocket to accommodate drysuit boots and a spring strap for easy donning and doffing.
This snorkel provides great benefits at a great value. Its elliptical tube shape and streamlined body reduce drag and vibration in the water, and its unique side vent virtually eliminates water entry.
- NEW BI-SILICONE SKIRT CONTOURED FOR ENHANCED FIT AND COMFORT
- LOW DRAG DESIGN
- SMALL RIBS AROUND NOSE TO RELIEVE PRESSURE
- FIELD OF VISION 20% WIDER THAN PREVIOUS VERSION
- X-SHAPED BI-SILICONE STRAP