With its tight 12 degree beam and 800 lumen output, the GoBe 800 Spot is an excellent compact light for finding those critters that like to hide deep in cracks.
The ultimate waterproof flashlight conscientiously designed to go anywhere you want to be. Featuring a powerful spot beam optimized to eliminate hot spots and provide an excellent balance of beam distance and viewing angle creating the perfect light both above and below the surface. Exclusive FC (Fast Charge) Technology allows a rapid recharge ensuring GoBe is ready for every adventure.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Regulated lumen output certified by the FL-1 Standard provides verified performance
- 12º spot beam is void of any distracting artifacts or hard edges in the center
- Custom optics increases light penetration to aid in low visibility applications
- Accurate multi-color battery status indicator is easy to see underwater and gauge remaining runtime
- Compatible with all GoBe interchangeable lightheads allowing quick beam changes and light versatility
- Mounting options include Loc-Line, Ball, YS, Bar, and Handstrap ensuring GoBe can mount anywhere
- Fast Charge technology enables light to go from fully drained to full in 3 hours
The Stahlsac Molokini Regulator bag is a multi-function Regulator/Computer Carry-on Bag.
The ultimate compact light for underwater imaging, the GoBe 1000 Wide easily integrates with an action tray or compact camera housing. A smooth reflector with innovative micro-peened inset provides a wide 60° beam void of hotspots or hard edges; video is enhanced with a velvety, uniform lighting characteristic. Fast Charge electronics ensure full performance on multi-dive days and the sealed battery with external charging is the preferred platform for flood-free reliability. Bring GoBe topside as well, patented cooling design allows the light to be used at full performance in air for ultimate versatility.