With its tight 20 degree beam and 700 lumen output, the Gobe 700 Spot is an excellent compact light for finding those critters that like to hide deep in cracks.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
- 20 degree spot beam is perfect for a general use beam as a standard flashlight, bike light, or dive light.
- 700 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Innovative design allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility.
- Waterproof to 120 meters.
- Engineered with the highest level CREE LEDs and optimized firmware.
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs.
- Lanyard, GoBe Charge Cable
Save big by getting all your needed snorkeling gear in one convenient package!
The Light & Motion Gobe 850 Wide is lovely light for exploring the waters of the Puget Sound. With a nice and wide 60 degree beam at 850 lumen, you'll be able to make all those fabulous underwater colors pop.
The GoBe 500 Spot is perfect for getting up close and personal, with its 20 degree beam and 500 lumen output. Great for making the colors stand out on smaller creatures such as the shrimp and anemones.