The GoBe 500 Spot is perfect for getting up close and personal, with its 20 degree beam and 500 lumen output. Great for making the colors stand out on smaller creatures such as the shrimp and anemones.
- 20 degree spot beam is perfect for a general use beam as a standard flashlight, bike light, or dive light.
- 500 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Innovative design allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility.
- Waterproof to 120 meters.
- Engineered with the highest level CREE LEDs and optimized firmware.
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs.
- Lanyard, GoBe Charge Cable
Blue & White, Berry
The ultimate compact light for underwater imaging, the GoBe 1000 Wide easily integrates with an action tray or compact camera housing. A smooth reflector with innovative micro-peened inset provides a wide 60° beam void of hotspots or hard edges; video is enhanced with a velvety, uniform lighting characteristic. Fast Charge electronics ensure full performance on multi-dive days and the sealed battery with external charging is the preferred platform for flood-free reliability. Bring GoBe topside as well, patented cooling design allows the light to be used at full performance in air for ultimate versatility.
Save big by getting all your needed snorkeling gear in one convenient package!
Dive lights have come a long way in recent years, now featuring super bright and efficient LED bulbs and built in rechargeable lithium batteries. Upgrade your light today!