Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought.
They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 10 years old, are eligible to take the Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
What will you learn?
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask us about earning credit.
- August 25 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm at Exotic Aquatics Store Front
Don’t see a date that works for you? Give us a call!
Tired of running out of no-decompression time underwater? Learn how to safely extend your bottom times by diving with Enriched Air Nitrox.
This program is designed for the Open Water Diver to achieve their Advanced Open Water or a Specialty Rating in a more flexible way.
The Rescue Diver program makes the subject of accident prevention and management not only fun but extremely rewarding!