Aqua Lung has added comfort and warmth to your diving experience with its line of Ergo Boots. The Ergo boots unique cut results in a boot that is better fitting with a footbed and outsole cut to match the profile of your foot. The Ergo design eliminates excess water, allowing your feet to remain warmer through your dive. In addition, the seam cuts on the boot are placed away from the widest parts of your feet, minimizing the chances of seam abrasion.
- Ergonomic Just like its name indicates, the Ergo boot uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
- Protective Thick yet flexible treaded outsole guards against punctures, stings, and slips.
- Warm Choose 6.5mm neoprene for added warmth.
- Comfortable The Ergo boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing.
- Durable Closes with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive locking zipper.
3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15
**Unfortunately all activities offered in the pool have been postponed until April 15th due to North Kitsap School District's policy and COVID-19 health considerations.**
Dreaming of exploring the underwater environment of the Puget Sound (or somewhere more tropical) but don't know where to start, or if you'd even like SCUBA diving?
Enjoy wintertime diving and visibility in warmth and comfort! Learn the necessary skills to use a drysuit. Upon completion of the Orientation class you can rent a drysuit from us and dive with a divemaster present (to rent a drysuit and take it out on your own, you must complete the drysuit specialty).
Enjoy wintertime diving and visibility in warmth and comfort! Learn the necessary skills to safely use a drysuit. Upon completion of the Dry Suit Specialty class you can rent a drysuit from anywhere in the world.