Aqua Lung has added comfort and warmth to your diving experience with its line of Ergo Boots. The Ergo boots unique cut results in a boot that is better fitting with a footbed and outsole cut to match the profile of your foot. The Ergo design eliminates excess water, allowing your feet to remain warmer through your dive. In addition, the seam cuts on the boot are placed away from the widest parts of your feet, minimizing the chances of seam abrasion.
- Ergonomic Just like its name indicates, the Ergo boot uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
- Protective Thick yet flexible treaded outsole guards against punctures, stings, and slips.
- Warm Choose 6.5mm neoprene for added warmth.
- Comfortable The Ergo boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing.
- Durable Closes with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive locking zipper.
3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15
Enjoy wintertime diving and visibility in warmth and comfort! Learn the necessary skills to use a drysuit. Upon completion of the Orientation class you can rent a drysuit from us and dive with a divemaster present (to rent a drysuit and take it out on your own, you must complete the drysuit specialty).
Headed somewhere warm and tropical for vacation? Enhance your trip and reduce your stress by learning the basics before you go! Learn how to size a mask, breathe from and clear a snorkel, proper finning technique to get you to where you want to go, effective methods for diving below the surface, and much much more.