Enjoy wintertime diving and visibility in warmth and comfort! Learn the necessary skills to use a drysuit. Upon completion of the Dry Suit Specialty class you can rent a drysuit from us anytime.
Spend a pool session practicing safety maneuvers then go to the open water for a training dive with a dive-master.
Completion of the Drysuit Specialty requires additional dives in the open water and skill performance of the safety maneuvers you practiced in the pool session.
*Rental gear not included
Available Dates for Dry Suit Specialty
- May 16 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
- June 6 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
- July 18 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
- August 15 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm at North Kitsap Pool
- May 19 at Exotic Aquatics Store Front
- June 16 at Exotic Aquatics Store Front
- July 21 at Exotic Aquatics Store Front
- August 18 at Exotic Aquatics Store Front
Give us a call at the shop (206) 842-1980 if the calendar is not showing the class.
The integrated weight system includes all weight needed for your dive, such as a weight belt, loose lead for BC, and ankle weights.
We have a full size range of quality rental BC's available for everybody, from children to large adults.