Join us August 20th-September 2nd, 2021 for the trip of a lifetime!
Diving in Galapagos Islands is a bucket list destination for many and we’re here to help you check this one off.
Diving and accommodations will be aboard the 111 foot Humboldt Explorer motor yacht. She is a 16 passenger live aboard built specifically for comfort and diving. Among her many excellent amenities are eight air-conditioned staterooms with private bathroom and shower. All are located on the main and lower decks and each has ocean view and flat screen television. The yacht features a partially covered sun deck with a jacuzzi and ample seating for basking in the sun or just enjoying the magnificent views and wildlife as we cruise through the Islands.
The large dive deck includes a bathroom, camera table with charging station, individual storage areas, and bins for cameras and another for personal gear. Your Galapagos dives will be done from pangas with an easy back-roll entry into the water. After your dive tanks will be lifted back into the panga and you will board via its stern ladders or with assistance from the side.
The experience includes:
- Accommodations in San Cristobal Island, Ecuador prior to boarding the vessel (breakfasts included)
- 7 nights/8 days aboard vessel
- 3 meals daily, plus between-dive snacks
- All domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 2-4 dives daily – total of 17-19 dives
- Use of tanks, weights, and belts (Nitrox is available for an additional fee $150)
- Accommodations for 2 night stay at La Mirage Hotel and Spa, Cotacachi, Ecuador high in the Andes (breakfasts included)
Price: $6350 includes land transfers and park fees (airfare not included)
Deposits required upon sign up
We look forward to diving into schools of hammerheads at Wolf and Darwin Islands with you, while in search of the elusive whale shark! Don’t miss this amazing wildlife extravaganza aboard the Humboldt Explorer. https://www.explorerventures.com/galapagos-liveaboard-diving/humboldt-explorer-2/