- This event has passed.
PADI Open Water Course – November Open Water Day 1
November 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
You’ve made it to your first diving experience in the Puget Sound!
On this day we will perform two dives and complete the following skills:
- Recognize hand signals
- Descend using descent line to no more than 40 feet
- Buoyancy check on the bottom
- Clear partially and fully flooded mask
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Monitor air supply and depth
- Out of air drills
- Dive site exploration – you’ll get plenty of time to go see what wonderful critters we have in the sound!